Irene Black "Dungri"
Our bib-and-brace overalls, dungarees or as we call them "Dungri's. Protective and ideal for wearing on the motorcycle or as casual trousers.
- CE Certified A rate garment (with AA rate abrasion)
- CE Level Knee protection included
- Belt loops
- Side zip closure
- Large front bib zip pocket
- Adjustable braces
- Stretch back panel for comfort
- Front and Back Pockets
- Knee protection in pockets
|PERFORMANCE & PROTECTION|
|Certified Garment||Class A EN 17092-4:2020|
DuPont™ KEVLAR® Zone 1 & 2 with AA abrasion Rating
|Knee protection||Level 2 EN1621-1:2012|
- Outer Layer: Cotton / Elastane
- Inner Layer: DuPont™ KEVLAR® Aramid / PE Fiber (which passes AA for abrasion) in Zone 1 and Zone 2 areas, we left Zone 3 without to make sure its cooler and lighter.
The name "Dungri" from the Hindi word meaning a kind of coarse cloth, we have chosen this name since our dungarees are designed to be used on the motorcycle and provides protection for you on your motorcycle.