- Sizing & Fitting
- Customer Reviews
Relax fit Dungarees, they come up big... If you want it to fit like a legging do go one size even 2 sizes smaller!
Our bib-and-brace overalls, dungarees or as we call them "Dungri's. Protective and ideal for wearing on the motorcycle or as casual trousers.
- CE & UK Approved Class A rate garment (with AA rate abrasion)
- CE Level Knee protection included
- Belt loops
- Side zip closure
- Large front bib zip pocket
- Adjustable braces
- Stretch back panel for comfort
- Front and Back Pockets
- Knee protection in pockets
The name "Dungri" from the Hindi word meaning a kind of coarse cloth, we have chosen this name since our dungarees are designed to be used on the motorcycle and provides protection for you on your motorcycle.
|PERFORMANCE & PROTECTION|
|Certification||UKCA & CE|
A EN 17092-4:2020
|Knee protection||Level 2 EN1621-1:2012|
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Outer Layer: Cotton / Elastane
- Inner Layer: Genuine DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber (which passes AA for abrasion) in Zone 1 and Zone 2 areas, we left Zone 3 without to make sure its cooler and lighter.