- Sizing & Fitting
- Customer Reviews
We used the same style, design and fit as our popular MotoGirl leggings to ensure a comfortable fit.
Slim fit, if you have wide hips go a size up (the jeggings has a little less stretch than the leggings and with no zip you need to get the waist over the hips.) Important to note the material will give a little after a couple of hours wear.
- CE Certified A rate garment (with AA rate abrasion)
- CE Level 2 Knee protection included
- Thick Belt loops
- Front and back pockets
- Knee protection in mesh pocket
- Hip protector in mesh pocket (Hip protection available)
13 x Sizes available in 3 leg lengths.
Fully lined with 100% genuine DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber
|PERFORMANCE & PROTECTION|
|Certification||UKCA & CE|
|Certified Garment||A EN 17092-4:2020|
|Knee protection||Level 2 EN1621-1:2012|
|Hip protection||Level 2 EN1621-1:2012 (available)|
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are trademarks of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Outer Layer: Cotton / Elastane
- Inner Layer: Genuine DUPONT™ KEVLAR® fiber (which passes AA for abrasion) in Zone 1 & Zone 2 areas, we left Zone 3 without to make sure its cooler and lighter