NO DOUBT THE SAFEST LEGGINGS ON THE MARKET!
The Sherrie Leggings is ideal for all weather riding, and have now achieved a "AAA" safety rating, so soon we replace the "AA" to "AAA" on the labels and garment!
What is the difference between the MotoGirl Leggings and the Sherrie Leggings?
- Single layer protection with breathable and moisture wicking mesh lining, that helps let air circulate to increase ventilation so you can cool down and get rid of sweat more quickly.
- Slight shine to the material, but will never fade
- No front pockets, only back pockets for a slim look
- CE Certified Garment - AAA rated
- CE-Approved Level 2 knee protection
- CE-Approved Level 2 hip protectors
- High Waisted with thick belt loops
- Hip protector Pockets
- Back Pockets
- Heavy duty, stretchable and abrasion resistant
- Mesh inside lining
Petite - 28”
Regular - 31”
Tall - 34”
|PERFORMANCE & PROTECTION|
|Certified Garment||AA FprEN 17092-3:2019|
|Knee protection||Level 2 EN1621-1:2012|
|Hip protection||Level 2 EN1621-1:2012|